From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-30 16:44:32

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Pavel Vozenilek <pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Martes, Marzo 30, 2004 7:54 pm
Asunto: [boost] Re: IndexedSet Review: unified proposal for naming

> "Joaquín Mª López Muñoz" <joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote
>
> > * Proposal: boost::container::multi_index
> >
> So far no other library sits in boost::container.
> Existing containers probably won't move there
> the future (work, compatibility).

Well, I haven't any special desire to move into
boost::container, but seems like there's a general
consensus that such grand namespaces should begin to
emerge. I just have no strong opinion on this, my
proposal only meant to collect the feedback gotten
from the reviewers.
Either way, I think the proposed naming works
even without ::container::

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo