From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-31 11:34:59

I built bjam for 1.31 and then I built bcp for 1.31 using MingW/GCC 3.3.1
using bjam version 1. I then opened a command prompt, went to the root
directory of my Boost 1.31 distribution and tried:

bcp --list shared_ptr

I received this error message:

**** exception(205): std::runtime_error: Error opening for output.
******** errors detected; see standard output for details ********

I then went to the boost subdirectory of my Boost 1.31 distribution and
typed the same command as above and received:

no errors detected

but no other output was printed on standard out. I am just trying to get a
list of any dependencies which shared_ptr has using bcp. What am I missing
in this entire procedure ? It does not appear that bcp is working correctly
but maybe I am missing something in how it should be working.