From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-05 10:28:57

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Pavel Vozenilek <pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Lunes, Abril 5, 2004 0:05 am
Asunto: [boost] Review Result: Indexed Set

> Indexed set library by Joaquín Mª López Muñoz
> has been accepted into Boost.

First of all I'd like thank Pavel, without
whose encouragement over many months the library
wouldn't have reached the review stage. Thanks also
to all the people who participated in the review:
it's been a lot of fun and a number of interesting
issues have been raised.

I plan to deliver a post-review version during
April, addressing all of the minor pending requests.
As for the new features (ranked indices,
bimap, etc.) I guess I'll wait till the first
official Boost release in order to gain some feedback
first. It is my understanding that noone opposed
to new features being postponed until a first
official version has been released. A couple
of features will probably make it before,
though: utilities for composition of key extractors
(which are now in the examples only) and
serialization support.

The naming issues are still not closed, as I'm
growing more doubtful that we should embed the
library into boost::container. I'll probably
post a revised naming scheme during this week
or the following.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo