From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-05 17:54:07

"Brian McNamara" <lorgon_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> I will be busy trying to finish my PhD and find a job in the next
> couple months, so it will be a while before I can work on FC++ again
> with any substantial effort.

Hi Brian,
I think I may be one of those mentioned in the review critique as having
required a full breakdown of FP.
I would suggest that C++ is not the solution for you, but OTOH neither is
the dogma of FP. Whether anyone has the guts to employ you I have no idea,
but I wish you all the best for the future.

regards
Andy Little