From: Brian McNamara (lorgon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-05 17:21:44

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 02:22:58PM -0800, Mat Marcus wrote:
> The formal review for FC++ has completed. I am sorry to say that FC++
> is not accepted into boost at this time. It may be possible for the
> library to be accepted in the future, but not without changes
> substantial enough to warrant an additional review.

I want to thank Mat for putting in the time and effort to manage the
review, and again thank all the people who contributed comments. Even
if the library isn't accepted now, I think a number of good ideas were
exchanged, and I am glad for it.

I will be busy trying to finish my PhD and find a job in the next
couple months, so it will be a while before I can work on FC++ again
with any substantial effort. (In the meantime, if anyone else wants to
"break off one of the more interesting pieces" of FC++ and work on that
for Boost, let me know. :) )

--
-Brian McNamara (lorgon_at_[hidden])