From: Mohammed Iqbal (miqbal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-07 08:36:59

Hi...

I have written a GUI for WIndows XP only (this library will not work on Win
2000 and/or 98) in C++. Of course this library doesn't conform to the
guidelines to post it here.

This library works only with gcc 3.3.3 and Visual C++ 7.1 only.

It is based on ideas inspired by the work of Alexandrescu "Modern C++
Design" and Czarnecki and Eisenecker "Generatie Programming" and by
following a new technique called Context-Oriented Programming. Boost has a
nice small libraries that I rewrote to fullfil my needs.

This library is not complete yet because it will cover every thing for WinXP
only. Of course, this means it can't be posted to this discussion list nor
the CVS.

Mohammed