From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-09 01:18:53
On 4/7/04 9:36 AM, "Mohammed Iqbal" <miqbal_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> It is based on ideas inspired by the work of Alexandrescu "Modern C++
> Design" and Czarnecki and Eisenecker "Generatie Programming" and by
> following a new technique called Context-Oriented Programming. Boost has a
> nice small libraries that I rewrote to fullfil my needs.
> This library is not complete yet because it will cover every thing for WinXP
> only. Of course, this means it can't be posted to this discussion list nor
> the CVS.
And you posted this here because?...
1. You want help using the Boost components you integrated
2. You want to give us the changes to those components
3. You thought any "cool" C++ idea is appropriate here,
no matter the context
4. You thought the mention of Alexandrescu's book made it
5. You thought it could be a follow-on to the GUI discussion
here a while back
Note that you already said that the library didn't qualify here.)
-- Daryle Walker Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie darylew AT hotmail DOT com
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk