From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-09 01:18:53

On 4/7/04 9:36 AM, "Mohammed Iqbal" <miqbal_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[SNIP]
> It is based on ideas inspired by the work of Alexandrescu "Modern C++
> Design" and Czarnecki and Eisenecker "Generatie Programming" and by
> following a new technique called Context-Oriented Programming. Boost has a
> nice small libraries that I rewrote to fullfil my needs.
>
> This library is not complete yet because it will cover every thing for WinXP
> only. Of course, this means it can't be posted to this discussion list nor
> the CVS.

And you posted this here because?...

(Potential answers:
    1. You want help using the Boost components you integrated
    2. You want to give us the changes to those components
    3. You thought any "cool" C++ idea is appropriate here,
       no matter the context
    4. You thought the mention of Alexandrescu's book made it
       on-topic
    5. You thought it could be a follow-on to the GUI discussion
       here a while back
Note that you already said that the library didn't qualify here.)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie