From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-07 19:59:42

Hi all,

I am wonderring if there is an easy way to determine the type of a lambda
functor, kind of lambda-specific typeof facility. I do realize that the
primary purpose of lambda is to create temporary functors to pass to STL
algorithms. On the other hand, there are contexts where functors need to be
stored, such as in std::set, etc. One might want to use Lambda to generate
such a functor, but without knowing its type it would be of limited use (of
course one can directly specify the type of such functor, but this would be
rather tedious).

Has anything been done by anybody in this regard?

Thanks,
Arkadiy