From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-08 14:09:26

They're now in the Boost Sandbox CVS, hooray!

Accordingly, I've deleted the corresponding archives
from the Yahoogroups file vault.

The loop_erased_random_paths function has been changed
to take in a boost::random_number_generator (or
equivalent class) rather than a random number
generating engine. Unfortunately, the following bug
prevents the example and test programs from working
correctly:

<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=911758&group_id=7586&atid=107586>

In the meantime, I'll be studying an all-pairs LCA
algorithm that I've recently stumbled upon for which
matrix output may be better suited.

                              Cromwell Enage