From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-17 05:54:11

> I recently downloaded boost libraries to use the smart_ptr libraries. It
> appears to be working. But several other libraries, as shown by the
> compiler report is not. I also noticed that last run date is 9 months
> ago. Is anybody working on getting boost to work on aCC? I would be very
> surprised if nobody has tried before since HP is a top-tier vendor, but
> I couldn't find any useful information from the archives. If not, I
> would like to take a stab at getting it to work. I have contact with HP
> aCC techs to fix problems if it is a compiler problem. I'm particularly
> interested in getting the libraries regex and spirit (for now, more
> later) to work. I did a search on the boost archive and the last
> reference to this subject was written back in August 14, 2003:

I'd love to see regex working with aCC if it's humanly possible, if you want
to mail me privately with any queries you may have that would be fine -
especially if you have a working relationship with HP personnel - we've
managed to persuade quite a few other vendors to work with us, and even to
use Boost for their internal regression tests, HP is one of the notable
exceptions so far :-|

John.