From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-25 18:04:17

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:43:03 -0400, David Abrahams wrote
> "Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:03:18 -0400, David Abrahams wrote

> >> if (some_date.is_in(Jun/2004))
> >> std::cout << "that's a hot one!";
> >
> > You didn't need to invent a type to do this
>
> The type is that of Jun/2004

Ok my first email didn't help. My point was that there are lots of other ways
to do the function you are suggesting that are more consistent with the
current library and don't require the addition this type which we can't even
seem to create a name for. Basically, your example isn't a compelling use
case for me.

Jeff