From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-29 11:56:44

I am absolutely certain we need a big integer in Boost.

Your implementation, tests and documentation look fine, but I am unable
to assess the relevant merits of your implementation and previous
efforts, for example from Ronald Garcia.

Perhaps you can indicate your take on this to stimulate some discussion?

Paul

PS Can you say which compilers 'like' it? Do you want others to try it
out?

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204
mailto: pbristow_at_[hidden]