From: Richard Peters (r.a.peters_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-28 08:31:54

Hello,

I am wondering what the opinions about the big_integer library are. A few
months ago, discussion indicated much interest in a library like this, but
after I posted my library two weeks ago, I only got one response. Are there
people who have tried this library or read its documentation, and if so,
what are your comments? I would like to know if I'm on the right track with
this library.

best regards,

Richard Peters