Boost logo

Boost :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-02 12:26:29

I finally got the boost stuff updating.... I downloaded UltraEdit to fix
all the root files ... it might be worth paying for the program JUST to
have that feature.... it did it in one step in about 4 seconds (609 files
so now that I've got that working again I get this when attempting to run
bjam in the status sub-directory:

C:\Projects\boost>cd status

C:\Projects\boost\status>bjam -sTOOLS=vc7.1 1>status.log

C:\Projects\boost\status>mgrep (('serror's)`('starget)`(skipped's)) status.log
Grep - Version 1.11
Copyright (C) 1986-94, Metadigm, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Copyright (C) 2000-2; Victor A. Wagner Jr. All Rights Reserved

File: status.log
...found 25149 targets...
...updating 101 targets...
C:\Projects\boost\boost\graph\graph_test.hpp(375) : error C2065: 'x' :
undeclared identifier
C:\Projects\boost\boost\graph\graph_test.hpp(380) : error C3861: 'x':
identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\Projects\boost\boost\graph\graph_test.hpp(384) : error C3861: 'x':
identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
...skipped <@boost!libs!graph!test\subgraph.test\vc7.1\debug>subgraph.CMD
for lack of <@boost!libs!graph!test\subgraph.test\vc7.1\debug>subgraph.obj...
...skipped <@boost!libs!graph!test\subgraph.test\vc7.1\debug>subgraph.exe
for lack of <@boost!libs!graph!test\subgraph.test\vc7.1\debug>subgraph.CMD...
...skipped <@boost!libs!graph!test\subgraph.test\vc7.1\debug>
for lack of <@boost!libs!graph!test\subgraph.test\vc7.1\debug>subgraph.exe...
...failed updating 1 target...
...skipped 4 targets...
...updated 96 targets...

this is the additional information about the 1st error:
         ..\libs\graph\test\subgraph.cpp(114) : see reference to function
template instantiation 'void
std::vector<_Ty> &,PropertyTag,Graph &)' being compiled

I'm still unable to access what used to
be :ssh:vawjr_at_[hidden]:22:/cvsroot/boost-sandbox

here is the relevant info

C:\Projects\boost-sandbox>cvs login
Logging in to :ssh:vawjr_at_[hidden]:22:/cvsroot/boost-sandbox
CVS password: *******

C:\Projects\boost-sandbox>cvs co -c

C:\Projects\boost-sandbox>cvs update -dPA
cvs update: Updating .
cvs update: failed to create lock directory for
(/cvsroot/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs update: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
cvs [update aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

that cvs co -c doesn't complain leads me to believe that it's working to
SOME extent
not sure what the permission problem is.

Victor A. Wagner Jr.
The five most dangerous words in the English language:
               "There oughta be a law"

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at