From: Max Khesin (MKhesin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-14 16:09:01

I understand, and I wish I could do this myself, but I do not feel qualified
at this point. I am just pointing out that this is going to become a problem
due to inconsistent versions of the same idiom making it into the boost via
sub-libraries. So if someone qualified wants to propose (X || Y ||
ScopeGuard) they should consider this as a factor. This is what I meant.
regards,
max