From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-14 18:31:56

John Nagle wrote:
> Is the code in the Boost sandbox yet?

Given the various possible implementation strategies and the fact that the
code is currently likely to change rapidly, I have uploaded it to the Boost
files section (in the CCompat folder) with the associated files. I will move
it to the sandbox when the major issues have been settled and the class is
more complete.

I have added an mpl implementation of a zero-buffer check, so it will be
picked up at compile-time, rather than at run-time with a message similar
to:
   error: 'value' is not a member of zero_buffer_error.

Beside that change, I haven't had chance to process the other comments/ideas
that have come up.

Regards,
Reece