From: Stephan T. Lavavej (stl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-16 02:18:48

John Maddock,

I love regex_token_iterator's vector<int> constructor - it fits my needs
perfectly! However, my use of it is generating a trivial warning that
should be fixed.

Using Boost CVS 20040427, in boost/regex/v4/regex_token_iterator.hpp, the
member flags is declared on Line 59:
   match_flag_type flags;

And the member subs is declared on Line 62:
   std::vector<int> subs;

However, they are initialized in a different order in the constructor on
Lines 67-68:
   regex_token_iterator_implementation(const regex_type* p,
BidirectionalIterator last, const std::vector<int>& v, match_flag_type f)
      : end(last), pre(p), subs(v), flags(f){}

This upsets my ninja warning options on gcc 3.3.3, since members should
appear in an initialization list in the same order that they are declared,
for safety reasons.

There may be other initialization order warnings lurking in the code that my
program does not yet trigger.

I am always impressed with your prompt attention to my regex issues; thanks
again for the hard work!

Stephan T. Lavavej
http://nuwen.net