From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-21 13:09:42

----- Original Message -----
From: "Oliver Kullmann" <O.Kullmann_at_[hidden]>
> I just subscribed, and I would like to review the
> three--valued-logic library. So I click "Files" at
> the Boost home page. As a result I'm transferred to

> where my ID is asked for?!?! I have never used Yahoo, so I don't know what
to do here
> (given that subscribing with Boost doesn't involve some ID) ?!?!

Boost used to use Yahoo! Groups for its mailing list, but we've since moved.
However, we still use the files area on Yahoo, so you would also need to
sign up to Yahoo to get to those files. Or, you can grab the review version
of tribool here (no account required, of course):

  http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~gregod/tribool-20031026.tgz

    Doug