From: Darryl Green (darryl.green_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-26 22:40:54

Andreas Huber <ah2003 <at> gmx.net> writes:
> The most important argument is that with boost::fsm you have a choice:
> - You can easily manually implement FSMs
> - You can write a code generator that generates boost::fsm client code

Or maybe a code "viewer" would be even better - I wonder if synopsis could be
extended in that direction? I tend to find diagrams nice to read and awful to
write (typing text may not be very trendy, but it is pretty quick when not
interrupted by much pointing, clicking, dialog opening, form filling.....).