From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-27 07:54:20

John Maddock <john <at> johnmaddock.co.uk> writes:

> > Hmmm, any chance this will make it into boost::detail namespace instead of
> > boost::multi_index::detail, for V1.32? That'd be great because I could
> then
> > reuse it in boost::fsm. I guess other libraries could benefit from this
> > also.
> >

> >Well, there's already a detail/allocator.hpp header by John
> >Maddock!
[...]
> By all means, actually the current detail/allocator.hpp is designed for
> classes that are using an allocator internally, and may need to do a rebind
> internally; the workarounds in there probably won't work for std lib classes
> (or at least have never been tested with them). I also think that this
> header will become obsolete when the next regex revision becomes available,
> so basically do whatever you want with it, or I guess rename it for now
> until I can remove it entirely.

Hi again.
How am I supposed to rename your header? Will you take care of
fixing the refs in your code? If so, do you propose some name
for it until you finally remove it in next version of Boost.Regex?

(BTW, I extensively grepped the CVS and seems that nobody
except Boost.Regex is using this header, so the renaming should
be harmless.)

Thanx

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo