From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-03 22:35:29

"Walter Landry" <wlandry_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> http://www.oonumerics.org/FTensor/
> [...]

>From what I can see, oonumerics is just a loose collection of
libraries without any particular reviewing standards. Is that a
fair claim? I don't see why Boost couldn't contact the authors
of the libraries featured there and ask them to submit their
libraries to Boost. Would that be a sensible thing to do? After
all, it looks like those libraries are probably well-developed and
thought out by experts in those domains. The benefit of having
them in Boost, of course, is the review that ensures high code
quality, uniformity, and sharing of redundant facilities. And I
don't see that there is any conflict between having them listed
on oonumerics.org and also be Boost libraries. Is there?

Dave

---