From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-05 10:30:22

I'm trying to build/update the CVS development tree on my machine and I
can't get in. Here is my command line and response. What magic am I
missing here? It seemed I had this problem some time ago and it just went
away after a time. This time I've tried a few times over the lat 24 hours
with always the same result.

Robert Ramey

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost login

Logging in to
:pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:2401:/cvsroot/boost
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.boost.sourceforge.net:2401 failed: A
connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because
connected host has failed to respond.