From: Allen Yao (yaozhen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-11 00:37:19

The file is_abstract.hpp in serialization18 and is_abstract.hpp in type
traits library (in cvs) have conflict definitions of "boost::is_abstract".
May Ramey fix this. For now, I just comment out the latter in order to use
serialization18.

In addition, I am confused with the ".ipp" files in libs/serialization/src/
in serialization18. It is strange to write

#include <libs/serialization/src/basic_binary_oprimitive.ipp> // for
serialization18

in user code instead of

#include <boost/serialization/basic_binary_oprimitive.ipp> // for
serialization17

I wonder why these files can not be just named ".hpp"

Ramey, when will we see the serialization library in boost cvs, please?
Thank you:)