From: Chuck Allison (chuck_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-12 11:25:15

Jeff Flinn wrote:

> Has William reappeared?

Actually, I haven't heard from him for a while. This is not the final
list. I will soon do a final query of those who want their names to
remain on the Editorial Board (and of course, others can be added).
The list I sent contains those who have participated in the forming of
The C++ Source since last October. You might want to ping him with a
private message.

I should add here that I forgot to mention in my original post that
for now, contributing to The C++ Source is a "labor of love". None of
us are getting paid. As we get sufficient advertising, we will share
the wealth. We are starting small, but I predict a gradual swelling
until this becomes a mainstay for the majority of C++ developers.
Someone has suggested a subscription basis, but with today's Internet
culture, I think we'll do the most good if we keep it free. That can
change, but for now, that's the way it is. After all, Boosters are
very familiar with this model :-).

-- Chuck Allison