From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-13 20:45:45

David B. Held wrote:

> "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>
>>Spirit doesn't have reference docs, though. It only has a long
>>tutorial.
>

> So perhaps we need to insist that libraries have both a tutorial
> section and a reference section?

The next major Spirit release will definitely have a "User's Guide"
and "Reference" with tons of cross links between the two in the form
of linked annotations.

I really like the ARM. I learned C++ from that book more than in
anything else. It's my model of how a reference should be written.

And yes, Spirit does not have a reference yet.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com