From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-16 00:41:43

David Abrahams wrote:
> I don't know, it seems like you just need to
>
> #define BOOST_NESTED_TEMPLATE
>
> for this compiler and you could forget about patching tuple.
>
> No?
No ;-(

I try to explain this in my previous mail:

<quote from previous mail>
For version 6.0 of VisualAge, BOOST_NO_MEMBER_TEMPLATE_KEYWORD is
intentially *not* defined. However in the attached patch you can see
that I removed the 'template' keyword and that this makes it work.
However sometimes putting the 'template' keyword makes it compile,
sometimes ommitting the keyword makes it compile and sometimes we never
succeed to compile such constructs (e.g. in the program-options
library). For instance I tested defining the
BOOST_NO_MEMBER_TEMPLATE_KEYWORD but the regression results overall were
worse.
</quote from previous mail>

IIUC, this responds to your question or is there soth. else (and the
quote above is probably not written very clearly as well) ?