From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-16 00:47:10

John Mulhern wrote:

> What compiler patch level are you at with vacpp 6.0?
As is mentioned on the top of the regression test page for vacpp, I'm
using the April PTF (IBM parlance for a 3-monthly bunch of patches)

> Against which code level is the patch a patch against?
Which code level of boost ? The trunk of yesterday, version 1.13 of
tuple_basic.hpp as you can see in the 'cvs diff'.

> What OS level are you compiling under
Aix 5.1

> and what patches have been applied to the OS?
oslevel 4. But woudl the maintenance level of the OS have an influence
you think? When installing a new PTF for the compiler, it regularly has
a prerequisite on a new PTF for the runtime. So this covers all
depdencies of the compiler on the system I guess.