From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-24 07:09:52

Hi All,

In preparation for the upcoming 1.32 release I added this library to CVS.
The code and docs have been changed according to the extensive review
results.
I still need to extend the documentation adding examples and motivating
cases though, which I plan to do before the release.

I haven't yet changed "boost/cast.hpp" to use the new stuff, I will as soon
as I see the code stablilized among different compilers.

In the meantime, new users can use "boost/numeric/conversion/cast.hpp" which
contains the new version of numeric_cast<>

Best

Fernando Cacciola
SciSoft