From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-24 09:05:34

"Aleksey Gurtovoy" <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message news:m2r7s5gva5.fsf_at_meta-comm.com...

[snip]

| July 16:
| Branch for release. Switch regression tests to run on the branch.
|
| July 17-July 18:
| No code checkins are allowed expect to fix the failures resulted
| from branching (hopefully none). Documentation checkins are still
| OK. Perform the rest of the pre-release tasks listed in
| http://tinyurl.com/2meuh. July 18, 24:00 US Central Time marks a
| complete freeze of the branch.

It's not that I don't like being busy, but I simply cannot be finished with
my work that early---I need at least another week.

That said, I believe Pavol can live with an internal version of "boost.range" if he has to, and I have no
problem with postponing my two libs another release.

br

Thorsten