From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-24 10:28:04

I've just finished an article for publication in CUJ about
Boost.MultiIndex (they accepted the preliminary proposal.)
The author guidelines suggest that a couple of technical peers
do a review of the text before submission (specifically, the
purpose is that the peers "can give you candid feedback
regarding accuracy and adherence to standard industry
practices".) So, I kindly request some volunteer wanting to do
the job. The review shouldn't be too time-consuming (about
3,000 words of text.) I guess someone without prior
exposure to the library is a better candidate, so as to probe
the introductory quality of the article.
Due to (c) issues I guess I cannot just put the article on
the web for you to download. If you are interested, please
contact me privately and I'll send you the text. Thanks
very much for your help.

Regards,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo