From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-27 15:08:10

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:32:55 -0500, Doug Gregor wrote
> Well, this release is rather important to at least several Boosters,
> so it might just happen. Say, have you looked at the MetaComm Date-
> Time regression results recently <g>?

No, not recently, but I know there are some regressions from 1.31. I have
some changes in the works that I expect to check in over the next couple days
that will likely impact that. Anyway, I expect to be able to take care of
those easily prior to the branch-for-release. Also, there are probably a
couple of 'expected regressions' that I will need to document. That is, there
were some date-time tests where I was removing the tests for a compiler that
would have failed. Unfortunately, that covers-up the non-support of the
compiler / platform .

And while I'm on the subject date-time plans for release, the only 'major
issue' for this release is whether we are switching to boost-book for this
release. We would like to, but if we don't make it we will do it for the next
release. One thing that would help a bit (although I think we've mostly
worked around it) is if you could reply to this question on the boost-doc list ;-)

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=4960807&forum_id=13340

Jeff