From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-28 10:33:52

All -

I'm cross-posting this to boost-users and the developer list since it pertains
to both.

Over the last couple months there has been a rise in 'spam attacks' on the
Wiki. Basically people are inserting links to commercial sites on wiki pages.
 These sites are totally unrelated to boost, c++, etc. I thank the many
boosters that have spent their precious time removing the defacements. But
the time has come to crack down. The following IP ranges have been banned
from the Wiki.

61.55.32.*
61.55.33.*
69.63.103.*
210.82.76.*
210.82.106.*
219.233.195.*
218.5.65.*

I will be monitoring and banning additional IP addresses as needed. If I have
accidentally banned someone incorrectly, please let me know offlist:
jeff at crystalclearsoftware.com

Thanks,

Jeff