From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-29 00:47:57

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> The XLS-based regression reports have been re-worked to improve their
> usability and informativeness. In particular, the detailed report page
> is now spit into seperate pages, one per library, mainly to reduce the
> load time. The whole thing can be seen at
> http://tinyurl.com/3a45y.
>
> Comments on a further directions for improvement, as well as reports
> of bugs and broken links are welcome and appreciated. The broken logo
> and test source links will be fixed in the next run.

Some comments:

1. The "fail" entries in user summary used to be white before, and now are
green. I think that the previous behaviour was better, now fail entries are
hard to find.
2. The user summary for program options shows gray boxes with the "unexp"
text. I think this should be "n/a", according to the legend.
3. The linux regression results looks very dump now -- no colors, not table
decorations, and so on. I'm not sure if this is related to your changes --
but looks like missing CSS somewhere. This happens both in Konqueror and
Mozilla.

- Volodya