From: Hubert Holin (Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-29 04:00:32

Somewhere in the E.U., le 29/06/2004

   Bonjour

      I will be on vacation from tomorrow until July the 22nd (first
time I had so much vacation at once in about 15 years :-) ), and
totally off-line during that time. I have not had the time to do what I
had hoped for this release (yet again :-< ). So the timeline looks
fine to me. Thank you for your effort. I will do more work for the next
release (I really *must*).

   Merci

         Hubert Holin

In article <m2r7s5gva5.fsf_at_[hidden]>,
 Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm finally ready to start working towards the next release, which as
> some of you might remember I volunteered to manage. Below is a
> preliminary schedule what I would like to propose, subject to
> adjustments as I receive your input:
>
> June 24-27:

[SNIP]