From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-28 08:37:00

> May I suggest that at least this warning is not emitted when expicit
> BOOST_DISABLE_THREADS or BOOST_HAS_THREADS were specified by the user, so
> that I can have a way to kill the warning?

Just a small point the user should never really define BOOST_HAS_THREADS:
although it will turn on Boost thread support, that doesn't mean that the
compiler can actually produce thread safe code (for example gcc on one or
two Unix platforms is incapable of producing thread safe code, even though
all the underlying support, -lpthread etc is there).

John.