From: alnsn_at_[hidden]
Date: 2004-07-10 05:26:08

Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:
> Any comments are welcome. I would also again greatly appreciate if anybody
> could try to compile the test with any compiler except VC7.1 (which I have),
> GCC and Metrowerks (which have native typeof support), or any compiler that
> does not support partial template specialization (which would not compile
> this anyway).

My attempt to compile ./libs/typeof/test/main.cpp failed so I quickly typed
my small test (attached).

Intel compiler compiled it. Wow! Great job, Arkadiy!

[alnsn_at_x1000 test]$ icc -V
Intel(R) C++ Compiler for 32-bit applications, Version 8.0 Build
20031016Z Package ID: l_cc_p_8.0.055
Copyright (C) 1985-2003 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY

--
Alexander Nasonov