From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-12 13:24:36

"Rene Rivera" <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> escribió en el mensaje
> Boost.Optional optional_test and optional_test_ref both have the
> following error: Cannot open include file: 'boost/detail/none.hpp': No
> such file or directory.
>
> But only on the Win32 tests, and not on the Linux test. Not sure what
> the discrepancy is about but the file is definitely not there in CVS. It
> got moved from boost/detail/none.hpp to boost/none.hpp.
>
> So if no one minds I'll fix it.

Indeed, the tests had changed because of that move, but there we're not
committed... (not sure why)
I've been trying to commit them but couldn't.... the server keyfingerprint
appears changed.. and even if I choose to proceed anyway I get a CVS error
about cvsroot not being in the repository.

I've been having this problem for some time now, sometimes it works (the
fingerprint is OK), sometimes it doesn't.

Fernando Cacciola
SciSoft