From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-14 02:23:14

DY, JERRY U (SBCSI) wrote:
> Here's another problem while compiling with aC++. This has been reported
> to the HP aC++ team, but in the meantime, I'm posting this fix to the
> list for review and for future users of Spirit for aC++.
>
> BTW, I'm a little afraid to commit changes to the repository, so quick
> question: If I end up committing changes that need to be backed out, can
> I delete that version that I committed easily?

Please don't commit anything before first informing us. For that
matter, it would be best to discuss this with other Spirit developers.
There is, in fact, a spirit-devel mailing list. Let's continue our
discussions there:

Spirit-devel mailing list
Spirit-devel_at_[hidden]

> boost/spirit/core/primitives/impl/match.ipp:101
>
> ===old===
>
> inline void
> match<nil_t>::swap(match& other)
> {
> std::swap(len, other.len);
> }
>

> ===new===
>
> inline void
> match<nil_t>::swap(match<nil_t>& other)
> {
> std::swap(len, other.len);
> }

This is ok. Feel free to commit the changes.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com