From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-15 16:38:58

"Fredrik Blomqvist" <fredrik_blomqvist_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> I appreciate your contribution, but could you please re-make your
>> patch against the *current CVS state*?
>>
> Hmm, I was pretty sure I did that. (I use TortoiseCVS to make the patch
> against CVS)
> Try this version.

Done.

Suggestions:

a. in citation symbols, leave out all spaces. Otherwise it tends to wrap like this:

  [Maddock-Cleary
  00]
  [Maddock
  01]
  [Siek-Lumsdaine
  01]
  [Siek-Lee-
  Lumsdaine 02]

b. Give me your SF username so I can give you CVS access to do this
yourself.

c. I'm not sure we should be spelling out the links to web
publications. I know it's formally correct, but it causes a great
deal of clutter. We could just link the article titles, for example.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting