From: Fredrik Blomqvist (fredrik_blomqvist_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-16 07:17:40

David Abrahams wrote:
[snip]
> Suggestions:
>
> a. in citation symbols, leave out all spaces. Otherwise it tends to
> wrap like this:
>
> [Maddock-Cleary
> 00]
> [Maddock
> 01]
> [Siek-Lumsdaine
> 01]
> [Siek-Lee-
> Lumsdaine 02]

Yeah, I've noticed this.. I basically followed suit based on the previous
entries though. But I agree and am willing to make the change. I hope we're
not missing some rationale Beman or someone else had for that format
though(?). I assume we should change the tags from "Name_03" to "Name03"
format also then?

> b. Give me your SF username so I can give you CVS access to do this
> yourself.
Ok. See private mail.

> c. I'm not sure we should be spelling out the links to web
> publications. I know it's formally correct, but it causes a great
> deal of clutter. We could just link the article titles, for example.

The original motivation according to Beman was to enable printing the page
with preserved link info. Don't know how strongly people feel about that
feature though. I'd say we leave it as-is for this version.

Regards
// Fredrik Blomqvist