From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-16 04:04:39

Hi,

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow, I'll be back on 29th July.

Here is a status report about the string_algo library.

I have fixed, finished all crucial outstanding issues.

- Documentation is reviewed and clean up.
- Testing seems fine on all important compilers.
  I have marked the unusable toolsets (hopefuly it is correct now).

  There is still a problem with intel compiler on windows, that I thought I have fixed, however
  the regression tables show something else.
  I don't know if the problem is with the regression testing updates or somewhere else. I will
  try to investigate this today.

As I said, from tomorrow on, I will be offline. I have tried my best to put the library in the
reasonable shape. I don't expect any sudden showstoppers to occur. If there will be any
problem (bug or typo of anything else) fell free to fix it, just drop me an email about that.

I'm looking forward for the succesful release.

Best Regrards,

Pavol