From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-16 22:49:02

Michael,

I believe one of the last remaining problems with the compilation of
threads in Win32 platforms, maybe others, is that the line-endings on
the files are totally incorrect. When I look at the files I see double
spaced lines with line-endings of the CR-CR-LF variety. This causes all
kinds of problems when the CW preprocessor tries to parse multi-line
macros as it only parses the first line and error on the rest, for example:

### mwcc Compiler:
# File: ..\src\exceptions.cpp
# ------------------------------
# 49: || defined(__CYGWIN__)
# Error: ^^
# declaration syntax error

Which is the second line of:

# if defined(_WIN32) || defined(__WIN32__) || defined(WIN32) \
  || defined(__CYGWIN__)

It will likely be easier for me to fix this directly than have you try
and get the line endings just right, as the editor I use has
functionality to fix those problems.

Would it be OK for me to fix those at this time? I don't want to collide
with anything you might be changing.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything