From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-17 22:04:22

Rene Rivera wrote:

>> Beman has a program which runs checks for this kind of stuff when he
>> was running the regressions tests: tools/inspect. Perhaps we can have
>> someone run those tests again?
>

> OK, just made myself a script to run this program. I replaced the old
> report, see the numerous errors at:
>
> http://www.boost.org/regression-logs/inspection_report.html
> Boost Inspection Report
>
> The summary is as follows:
>
> 8022 files scanned
> 674 directories scanned
> 5647 problems reported
>
> problem counts:
> 3934 files missing Boost license info
> 1234 files missing copyrights
> 114 files with invalid line endings
> 0 bookmarks with invalid characters
> 1 invalid urls
> 91 broken links
> 45 unlinked files
> 53 file names too long
> 175 files with tabs
>
> So if people can look at this and help out in fixing the problems that
> would be a wonderful way to contribute ;-)
>

> PS. I can't run this as a automated job, but I'll be glad to run it
> frequently, and on demand if asked.

Boost.Threads:

* libs/thread/index.html: broken link: doc/index.html, missing copyright

Not sure where this should point to, since Boost.Threads now uses BoostBook.

* libs/thread/src/mutex.cpp: invalid (cr only) line-ending

Fixed.

* libs/thread/src/recursive_mutex.cpp: invalid (cr only) line-ending

Fixed.

* libs/thread/test/test_read_write_mutex.cpp: tabs in file

Fixed.

Mike