From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-18 18:58:17

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:54:31 -0700, Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote
> I re-ran the boost tests this afternoon and here are the
> "interesting" lines from the output

My notes on the date-time issues:

> ...on 200th target... ...on 300th target... FAIL :: Caught
> unexpected exception during Stream in greg_month FAIL :: Caught
> unexpected exception during Stream in greg_month -- wide streams
> FAIL :: Bad month exception NOT caught (misspelled name) FAIL ::
> Caught unexpected exception during Stream in greg_weekday FAIL ::
> Caught unexpected exception during Stream in greg_weekday -- wide stream
> FAIL :: Bad weekday exception NOT caught (misspelled name)
> ...failed execute-test

These should be fixed on your next run -- pending any sourceforge CVS sync
delays. We've come up with a workaround for this issue.
 ..\bin\boost\libs\date_time\test\testfacet_dll.test\vc7.1\debug\testfacet_dll.run...
> FAIL :: Get time of day micro second clock not supported due to
> inadequate compiler ...failed execute-test
..\bin\boost\libs\date_time\test\testmicrosec_time_clock.test\vc7.1\debug\testmicrosec_time_clock.run...
> ...failed execute-test

We were lying in 1.31 when we showed this test as passing -- failure is the
correct result for this platform/compiler. We will be marking the regression
xml soon...

Jeff