From: Jonathan Wakely (cow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-20 11:50:48

Hi all,

The attached patch fixes several trivial spelling and markup errors,
mostly in HTML files, that I came across while reading.

It also updates the comment about DR 214 in libs/bind/bind.html, since
that DR has been moved to WP status and is on the cwg_defects page, not
cwg_active. Is it premature to say it's been "resolved" in the comment?
Should the hostname for the defect list be changed to www.open-std.org
as well? I assumed it should be.

Affected files:

  libs/bind/bind.html
  libs/config/configure
  libs/date_time/doc/DesignGoals.html
  libs/date_time/xmldoc/date_time_autodoc.boostbook
  libs/date_time/xmldoc/design_goals.xml
  libs/filesystem/src/exception.cpp
  libs/program_options/doc/rationale.dox
  libs/regex/doc/match_flag_type.html
  libs/serialization/doc/archive_reference.html
  libs/serialization/doc/headers.html
  libs/serialization/doc/serialization.html
  libs/serialization/doc/traits.html
  libs/signals/doc/rationale.xml
  libs/test/src/supplied_log_formatters.cpp
  libs/test/src/test_tools.cpp

I don't have write access, so if anyone cares whether these are fixed
before the next release they'll have to commit them themselves.

Jon T. Pedant

P.S. while I'm being pedantic, has anyone else who owns a copy of the
hardback ISO 14882 book, published by Wiley, noticed that one of the
signatures* is bound upside down?

* "Signature" meaning a bundle of paper folded together and bound to
to other signatures to form a book. Have I got the right term?

--
"Strange how potent cheap music is."
	- Noël Coward