From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-21 02:21:25

Miro Jurisic wrote:

> <http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32_metacomm/developer/program
> _options.html>

And right there you can see why we use tinyurl ;-)

> Finally, URL line wrapping is a well-understood problem, with a recommended
> practice (namely, enclosing URLs in text inside <>, as I did above) codified in
> the current URL RFC. Every email and usenet client I am aware of does the right
> thing with line-wrapped URLs in angle brackets.

Obviously not true for your own client: MT-NewsWatcher/3.4 (PPC Mac OS
X). Or perhaps it's my client, Mozilla Thunderbird, not reading it
correctly. But certainly two common programs.

PS. I really don't care either way about the argument... Just found the
resulting irony entertaining :-]

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything