From: Rob Lievaart (Rob.Lievaart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-21 07:53:11

Hi Alekey,

I am currently running your script, for tests with mingw (gcc 3.2.3)
So you should see these results appearing as well, sometime today
(machine is not that fast). I'll watch the output of the upload
and if it fails I'll try the new script.

After a quick glance at the bjam.log (still growing) I noticed that
python was not setup correctly, so those tests are not run. I'll
try to correct that for the next run.

And in boost tests there is a problem with wcscmp not being declared
in std, that causes a lot of tests to fail, but I thought I read on the
list that a fix for that was submitted ?!?

Well, lets see if the upload works.

Kind regards,

Rob Lievaart.