From: Jonathan Wakely (cow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-21 09:43:24

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 03:36:06PM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:

> Woah! no it doesn't - not with that patch, sorry!
>
> I thought the errors had gone, but bjam wasn't even getting that far
> (sorry, still getting used to figuring out bjam and it's output)
>
> Back to the drawing board ....

OK, with this patch bjam _definitely_ produces utf8_codecvt_facet.o,
which is the file that was failing.

Sorry for the screw up (but I think it proves my point about needing to
be tested by others on other compilers! how embarassing ...)

jon

--
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
	- Oscar Wilde