From: Jonathan Wakely (cow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-21 09:36:06

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 03:29:00PM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 05:24:37PM +0400, Vladimir Prus wrote:
>
> Hi Volodya, thanks for the reply.
>
> > > WCHAR_MAX is not defined by FreeBSD's wchar.h.
> > > Can boost::numeric_limits<wchar_t> be used instead?
> >
> > Does FreeBSD's wchar.h defines anything similiar? If not, could you indeed
> > try using boost::numeric_limits. If it works, I'll make the change in CVS
> > and see if this breaks anything else.
>
> No, it doesn't provide anything else, but using numeric_limits works for
> me, patch attached (will need testing for other compilers - I've only
> tested GCC 3.4 on FreeBSD). I don't think the boost:: qualification
> should be there in my patch, but does no harm.

Woah! no it doesn't - not with that patch, sorry!

I thought the errors had gone, but bjam wasn't even getting that far
(sorry, still getting used to figuring out bjam and it's output)

Back to the drawing board ....

jon

--
"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my
 contempt.  He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the