From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-23 03:57:41

Joel de Guzman wrote:

> Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>
>> Having said that, we did configure our environment to test your
>> library with Spirit 1.6. The results are available at
>> http://www.boost.org/regression-logs/developer/serialization.html
>

> Nice!
>
> Some observations. Borland tests should also use Spirit 1.6.
> I can fix the ambiguity on msvc-stlport. If I'm not mistaken,
> this has already been fixed in 1.8 but hasn't been back-patched
> yet to 1.6. Robert, how is xml_grammar instantiated? Please
> email me privately and I'll help iron out the problems.

Aleksey, Robert, and to whom it may concern,

I created a branch in the CVS named SPIRIT_1_6. I had to play
catch up again to make it work as best as possible with the
current Boost CVS and eventually, Boost 1.32. This branch will
be the basis of a Spirit 1.6.2 release which will immediately
follow Boost 1.32's release. I fixed the msvc-stlport problems
plus some more here and there for Borland and VC7.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com